A bag for gifting the wipes in, and they can be put in the washing machine.
I unpicked the seams on the flannel, which was surprisingly quick.
I cut 2 x 3 inch strips, using a bit of the edge where possible, as I thought would be easier to stitch.
I then cut strips into 3 x 3 inch squares.
The last strip I used the pattern and the edge and made 3 x 3 inch by 2ish inches.
I cut fabric into a long 3 inch strips and cut into squares.
Stitched and turned, some have the non fluffy pattern which looks fine.
Then went around edge all the way around to close hole.
Everyone chooses and cuts their fabric, and I am happy to sew any where people don't want to sew.
Then they can trim corners and turn inside out ready to be sewn again.
Found it handy to have a plastic box under when trimming and cloth under cutting mat ready to get rid of fluff.


0 comments